Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Introduction

|November 5th, 2014| I'm more than two weeks overdue for this blog. The purpose of this website was to document the experiences Melissa and I have had during this pregnancy and the first few months of being new parents (if things go well, maybe even first few years). The baby came out October 20th, 2014 at 19:29pm in Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Gatos, CA... 3 weeks earlier than anticipated. But today still marks as a significant day to start writing, because today, November 5th, was the expected arrival date of baby Isaiah Sunshine Yu. I've been racking my brain on how to start this blog because the baby has already been out for 2 1/2 weeks and in baby time, that's like 14781273 days. So much has happened and so much has changed since then that for me to document everything would make this post impossibly long. I figure then that maybe I'll separate the first few posts into longer sections to help us all get caught up and gradually I'll taper it off to more specific and concise posts. However, since I am playing catchup, some of my thoughts may seem scattered and unorganized. It'll get better, I promise. And according to my friends, sometimes my humor can be pretty dark, and I'm not sure I'm talented enough as a writer where my scathing remarks and sarcasm can be properly translated on paper so just as a disclaimer, while I may at times seem ungrateful or overly-dramatically-frustrated, I have nothing but the deepest affection for my wife and son. Also, what is a blog without pictures? So be prepared for a ton of pictures to enjoy at your disposal. Well then, let's get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment